The booking process consists of the following steps. These steps can be completed within a day (depending on how fast you respond).
- Start Booking To initiate the booking process, simply click the 'start booking' button. You can find this button either on the general listing page under the accommodation or directly on the listing page of the specific accommodation. You will open the take-in form in a new tab.
- Take-in Form You can fill in the form through your web browser. By filling in this form, neither you nor Student Housing The Hague is committing to any legal agreement. This form is only for preliminary reasons. At the end of the Take-In form, you will be requested to make a down payment of €50 towards the deposit. If you cancel your booking after submitting the take-in form but before receiving the tenancy agreement, you will be eligible for a 25 EUR refund.
- General Terms & Conditions Shortly after you have finished the Take-In form, we will start validating the provided documents. In the meantime, you will receive an email with important documents including the General Terms & Conditions, House rules, and other annexes to the tenancy agreement.
- Draft Contract Once the provided documents and data have been checked, your tenancy agreement will be sent to you digitally, along with the request to read it carefully and if you agree with its contents, sign digitally.
- Finalising Once the contract has been signed by you, the following steps have to be completed in order to finalise the contract:
- The deposit must be paid immediately;
- Your guarantor will receive a guarantor form to complete. Once the necessary documents are provided, they will receive a Guarantor Agreement for signing;
- Single User's Statement needs to be signed (only if applicable).
- Signed Contract Once the above-stated steps have been completed, you will receive a signed copy of the tenancy agreement per email.
- Rent Payment Upon completing the processing of your tenancy agreement in our system, you will promptly receive an invoice for the rent. As soon as we confirm the receipt of your rent payment in our bank account, we can proceed to schedule your check-in.
Terms of cancellation and reimbursement (per person)
You hereby commit to sign or cancel the contract within 72 hours after you have received the contract. Kindly note the following; Should the booking process be cancelled by
I) us before the 72 hours have expired, the €50,-- EUR down payment will be refunded within 14 days after the cancellation takes place.
II) you before the 72 hours have expired, you will be charged €25,-- EUR administration costs.
III) you after the 72 hours have expired, the €50,-- down payment will not be refunded.
Terms and agreements regarding the online forms/take-in form process can be found here.