FAQ icon

Can I, As A Parent, Rent Student Housing For My Child Who Is An International Student?

No, you cannot rent student housing using your details and have your child live there. The student needs to fill in their own take-in form with their own details. As a parent, you are allowed to be the guarantor. This means that all details must be provided by the student tenant, including their email address. You may fill in your details as a parent in the guarantor section. If we find that the take-in form is not filled in correctly, we will reject it. Any attempt to provide false information may result in the denial of renting with us, as it will be considered fraudulent activity.

Please note that no refund will be provided if we discover that false information or fraud has been committed.

Please enter a valid email address.


Visit our website to browse through our listings.

View Listings


Some practical information for (international) students.

Read Blog