FAQ icon

What Is A Valid Proof Of Deregistration And Why Do I Need It?

You can report your registration elsewhere within the Netherlands or registration abroad at the municipality where you are registered, or at any government agency abroad. You can make your appointment online or you can go to the municipality in person.

Read more information about deregistration on our blog: Here

Please enter a valid email address.


Visit our website to browse through our listings.

View Listings


Some practical information for (international) students.

Read Blog