FAQ icon

Can I Sign The Tenancy Agreement For A SHH Partner Accommodation Without A Student Housing Hunter Contract?

We partner with Student Housing Hunter (SHH) to facilitate the rental process for international students, for specific accommodations. Their fee is included in the advertised monthly rent and covers various services provided by SHH, such as administrative support and additional amenities.

SHH collaborates with the landlords, and the landlord only agrees to rent out to international students under the SHH conditions. We, Student Housing The Hague (SHTH), can only rent out the accommodations based on the conditions set by SHH. Unfortunately, it's not possible to rent the housing without their fee, as it is required by the landlord. Therefore, the rent amount covers both the rent and the services provided by SHH.

Please enter a valid email address.


Visit our website to browse through our listings.

View Listings


Some practical information for (international) students.

Read Blog