What Measurements Did Student Housing The Hague Take Due To Covid-19?
The Covid-19 crisis has affected everyone's daily life. Each and everyone has to adapt to the new measures from the government. This is how we implemented the measures against coronavirus:
- First of all, we keep 1.5m distance, and we work from home, when possible
- Besides washing our hands regularly, we have also placed hand disinfection pumps in every office room. Everyone has to disinfect their hands when entering the office
- We do not accept visitors at the office without an appointment
- All viewings are being held in specific time slots, you have to register for a viewing and use a facemask (if the local measurements allows us to)
- We also offer video viewings, you have to register for this as well.
- We wear facemasks when inside our accommodations and keep physical contact to a minimum
- Health and hygiene are very important to us, especially now, not only for us but also for our tenants