Is My Data Safe With SHTH?
We are GDPR compliant, and we do not store personal data on our servers.
What is GDPR?
GDPR is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the EU. The GDPR enhances the protection of the personal data of EU citizens and expands their data privacy rights. For companies that process the personal data of European citizens, the GDPR requires compliance with a new set of regulations. The regulation builds on many of the 1995 Directive's requirements for data privacy and security but includes several new provisions.
The applications and databases we use are GDPR compliant. The applications and databases use a variety of measures to comply with the GDPR:
- Data processing agreements
- Data Protection Officers
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Employee Access Restriction
- Regularly maintained systems
- Encryption when sending or receiving data
- Encryption in databases at rest
- Data is regularly backed up to a separate, isolated location and encrypted